Michigan Clean-Up Days
"Michigan Clean-Up Days" (April 1-May 31) has officially been proclaimed by Governor Rick Snyder. (see link for official lproclamation) Now is the time to get involved in a project in your community. We are especially excited this year in that KMB will be partnering with Keep America Beautiful as part of the Great American Clean-Up. Is your group planning a project? If so, let us know so that we can promote it for you on our website.
Register your clean up event by completing and submitting the form below. Click the Great American Cleanup below to register at Keep America Beautiful.
Our Mission Statement
To promote, to provide education and to recognize beautification and restoration projects throughout the state of Michigan
• Beautification • Clean-Up • Environmental Enhancement
• Site Restoration • Historical Preservation
Keep Michigan Beautiful, Inc. (KMB) is a non-profit, educational organization incorporated under the laws of the State of Michigan, and this is our Web site.
- KMB is comprised of volunteers—men, women and youth—who work on a wide variety of projects intended to carry out the objectives of KMB. Included are municipalities, businesses, foundations, local clubs / organizations, schools and places of worship.
- KMB is supported by Donor-Memberships, other contributions and various fund raising campaigns. It enjoys the moral support of state agencies which also have a direct interest in controlling the problems created by litter. There are many membership categories available; each is important to continue our programs and growth.
KMB's Objectives Are:
- To coordinate the annual statewide "Clean-up Days" (April 1–May 31)
- To promote beautification and restoration projects.
- To encourage enhancement of environmental quality.
- To distribute pertinent information to individuals and groups interested in developing projects that realize the above objectives..
- To host the Annual Awards Program to recognize efforts that contribute to the fulfilment of the goals of KMB.