Zero Graffitti International Road Show
May 26-27, 2016
Scott Conference Center
6450 Pine Street
Our Mission Statement
To promote, to provide education and to recognize beautification and restoration projects throughout the state of Michigan
• Beautification • Clean-Up • Environmental Enhancement
• Site Restoration • Historical Preservation
Keep Michigan Beautiful, Inc. (KMB) is a non-profit, educational organization incorporated under the laws of the State of Michigan, and this is our Web site.
- KMB is comprised of volunteers—men, women and youth—who work on a wide variety of projects intended to carry out the objectives of KMB. Included are municipalities, businesses, foundations, local clubs / organizations, schools and places of worship.
- KMB is supported by Donor-Memberships, other contributions and various fund raising campaigns. It enjoys the moral support of state agencies which also have a direct interest in controlling the problems created by litter. There are many membership categories available; each is important to continue our programs and growth.
KMB's Objectives Are:
- To coordinate the annual statewide "Clean-up Days" (April 1–May 31)
- To promote beautification and restoration projects.
- To encourage enhancement of environmental quality.
- To distribute pertinent information to individuals and groups interested in developing projects that realize the above objectives..
- To host the Annual Awards Program to recognize efforts that contribute to the fulfilment of the goals of KMB.